Saturday 17 September 2011

Sinead O'Connor


Is Sinead O'Connor ** suicidal, or just desperate for attention?

The Irish singer punched out dozens of tweets on Wednesday, begging her followers for ideas on how she could take her own life without hurting her children.

"Had to go psychiatrist for routine renew prescription etc. She says I'm a bad mum and mental for talking so openly about sex in public," the Nothing Compares 2 U singer wrote.
"So now I wish suicide wud kill me."

O'Connor, 44, regularly turns to her Twitter account to express all sorts of bizarre thoughts -- last month writing about how sexually deprived she is, but talking suicide takes things to a new level and has people close to her worried.
"I want to go To heaven SO bad. Have for yrs. But I don't wanna abandon my kids. But if I cud die without them knowing I did it myself I wud," O'Connor continued.

"If any1 knows how I can kill myself Without my kids finding out I did it deliberately pls tell me asa f**kin p."

No comments:

Post a Comment