Tuesday 23 August 2011

Kerry Katona/CAN Management

Kerry Katona has criticised her former manager Claire Powell for discussing their split.

The Celebrity Big Brother housemate parted company with Powell's Can Associates in June. It was rumoured at the time that the 30-year-old had been dropped due to her partying.

Since the split, Powell has claimed that Katona was "very demanding" of her.

"She constantly needed attention and there were a lot of things to put straight at the beginning, so it was quite difficult," the PR guru was quoted as saying. "It's true that she owes me a lot of money, but she's going to work that out."

Katona hit back in her OK magazine column: "I was a little bit peeved that Claire Powell went public and what she said about our break-up. I've always been professional during my time at Can Associates and always worked really hard.

"We both know the real reason I left and what made me unhappy with the management of my career." says Kerry (I do too, you should read my blog)

She continued: "I will sort out any problems that have arisen in private with the help of my new management team. I know what caused the mess but I just want to move on and put the past behind me."

No comments:

Post a Comment