Saturday 20 August 2011

Simon Cowell



 

© Fox / Ian Derry / FOX

Simon Cowell has admitted that he is interested in being cryogenically frozen after his death.

The X Factor boss expressed a desire for his body to be preserved so that he could be reanimated in the future and have "a second crack" at life.
"It's an insurance policy," he told GQ. "If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. But if it does work, I'll be happy.

"If it's possible - and I think it will be - why not have a second crack? Does that sound crazy? I think it's a good idea. I have a feeling that if I don't do it, I could regret it in 300 years."

Despite his attempts to stave off death, Cowell confirmed that he had already decided where his fortune would be allocated in the event of his passing.

"Leave the whole lot to charity," he suggested. "You enjoy it while you've got it, then it's gone to good causes. If I was given a ton of money when I was 21, God only knows where I'd be now."

Cowell, who this year moved into the UK music rich list top ten for the first time, is estimated to be worth £200m.

No comments:

Post a Comment