Friday 19 August 2011

Robbie Williams


Robbie has finished his solo album and calls it his best yet. The Robster took to twitter to share his news to his masses;
He wrote: "In other news... I wrote out my dream setlist for a future tour. Exciting. 'Me And My Monkey' hasn't made it. I just don't think I can remember the words; should I reconsider?"
Williams added: "Just for s**ts and giggles (American saying), should I put up all the old albums and you can pick your own setlist?
"In fact it would be interesting to see what songs off the beaten track you would like to hear... officially."
Williams recently said that he has "a month to tie up loose ends lyric-wise" for his new album. However, the star has yet to sign a record deal for his new material. He is apparently looking at sealing a deal with Universal after being impressed by the label's promotion for Take That's Progress album.

No comments:

Post a Comment