Thursday 18 August 2011

My Blog

Hello to everyone who has looked at and looks at this blog as their daily source of; gossip, new video`s, exclusives, interviews, tour dates, album and single releases and so much more. I like to call it apart from "Showbiz Mayhem" "All the juice in one cup".

You don`t have to follow the blog as I know I have bombarded you all with facebook and Twitter comments and groups so one way or another you will see it :) and no before any of my close friends ask this is not and never will be a hommage to Janet. (I have one for that) lol.

I would really appreciate it if you could copy and paste the web address and put it on your facebook pages or your Twitter just so other people see it as well, I promise I will buy you a drink-of your choice!! :)

Comments are always nice and you have the option of doing this after each blog I put on. This will give me more of an idea as to what you want to see and also what you don`t :(

Take no notice of all the keywords on the right (I have to put them on so people from around the world can search for things).

I have an interview coming up with an x-factor contestant and also I speak often to some well known people, my friends would say Im always doing it. lol.

Anyway guys thanks for your time, and spread the word!! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment